The following pages cover some of the health policy applications of our research on cancer survival:
- Survival estimates and probability of death from rare and common cancers in England, followed up 2009-2013
- Does the implementation of treatment guidelines affect cancer survival?
- Cancer survival in persons resident in “Spearhead” Primary Care Trusts in England
- Cancer survival indicators for the National Centre for Health Outcomes Development
- Fighting Against Cancer Today (FACT): Slovenian Presidency of the EU
- Breast cancer incidence and mortality trends in relation to screening
- Breast cancer treatment and outcome in the Yorkshire Cancer Network area, 1982-2003 and the Panorama programme