Why are cancer outcomes poorer in some population groups in countries with universal access to healthcare? Why does access to optimal cancer care vary between different cancer patients? What are the mechanisms leading to such disparities? These are the type of questions our research aims to answer.
- Welcome to Koki ShimizuToday we’re welcoming Koki Shimizu. We caught up with Koki to learn more about him.
- October’s ICON dayOctober’s ICON Day was full, varied, and also happened to be my first as Communications Officer for ICON. Here’s a summary of what went on.
- Interning with the ICON group at LSHTMWe spoke with our 2023 intern, Princess Obayori, to find out more about her experience of interning with the ICON group, and how LSHTM’s partnership with HDR UK began.
- Welcome to Ali NazarToday we’re giving a warm welcome to ICON’s newest member, Ali Nazar. We caught up with Ali to learn more about him, his background, and his impressive professional sporting history…
- Q&A: Dr Serena PernerWe’re delighted to be joined by Dr Serena Perner from the Institute of Collective Health at the National University of Lanus for the next three months.
- World Cancer Day 2023: Close the Care GapEvery year, 4 February marks World Cancer Day – a global initiative led by the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC). The day aims to raise worldwide awareness of cancer, improving education and catalysing personal, collective and government action. Since … Read more
Social Media Disclaimer
Any follows, reposts, or replies to our social media accounts should not be considered as an endorsement by ICON of any specific messages, opinions or organisations.